Wednesday 14 April 2010

I'm in the mood.......

.... for finishing a few things:

Inspired by Attic 24's great tutorial this little number was made for SIL! Okay, so it was supposed to be for Christmas, but at least she got it before Easter!!!

I love it and was very tempted to keep it, but I posted it off and it was gratefully received. I used a lovely cord fabric for the back under the advice of a dear friend (only I forgot to take any photos of the back!). I think I may have to start one for myself now.
After a conversation with my sister whilst visiting God's Country (Yorkshire for those who don't know) about finishing things, I have decided to make more of an effort to finish a few things - so more this week, hopefully with some more finished items.

2 comments:

  1. fabric loving girl14 April 2010 at 02:35

    Just amazing !!!!! Love those colour....looks a good size too. Yorkshire God's country ? Of course it it ! finishing things....working on that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't I get one!!!!!! Love it, you are my hero, I could never start anything never mind finish! Miss ya kid.X

    ReplyDelete