Tuesday 13 October 2009

Okay, okay, so I am not going to be the most regular of bloggers. What can I say?? I could give you a long list of reasons why I haven't posted, but I don't want to bore you with the mundane details of my life/kids/work! Anyway, I have at long last managed to get some photos off the camera - hurrah!! Unfortunately I did have to ask DH, and wouldn't you know it, he put the card in and it worked fine first time - not fair!! So below are pictures of my new toy, which I love by the way, and also a picture of my first proper quilt that came off it this weekend!.... Big drum roll please..........









As you can see it takes up most the ahem... dining room. That is a practise piece on it there. The real quilt is for a friend in the village who has been a listening ear to all my children worries over the past few weeks. I have been saying that I was going make her a quilt for a year now - well, finally she has one. Well, not quite yet as I have to bind it yet. There just aren't enough hours in the day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! Looks good. Did it feel good to get your first quilt off the frame? Bet it did. Whats next?

    ReplyDelete